“Do you know that only 2% of all golfers’ plan on taking a lesson to improve their game this year?”
Join Ted Eleftheriou, PGA member and Director of Golf Program Development for the PGA of America, for an informative, interactive and engaging workshop designed to assist PGA members like you, grow business and revenue. Discover how to increase your value by increasing the value you bring to your facility and your customers. CLICK HERE to get registered.
- A look at Long Term Athlete Development (LTAD) and the PGA’s American Development Model (ADM).
- Exploring the new PGA.Coach web-based ADM training certification and the mobile app.
- Increasing business and revenue.
- Understanding your value as a PGA golf professional and the impact you bring to your business, facility and customers/members.
- Strategies for attracting and retaining new and existing customers.
- The importance of managing the experience along the customer pathway.
- A new way of looking at marketing and promoting products and services.
Come prepared to learn, share, and engage in the conversation!
Date: April 8th, 2019 at Western Lakes Golf Club, Pewaukee, Wis.
Time: 9am – 4pm
Cost: $30 includes lunch
Attire: business/golf casual
MSR Points: 6