The following message was emailed to all players on Saturday, April 14th in regards to the Callaway Pro-Pro Scramble being postponed.

The Wisconsin PGA would like to inform you that the Callaway Pro-Pro Scramble on Monday, April 16th has been postponed due to inclement weather. Players should acknowledge they received this notice by responding to the postponement email.

With a forecast that shows a high chance of snow accumulating over the next 36 hours and wind chills in the 20s on Monday we decided to make this decision now that we are less than 48 hours out from the event.

We felt this was an appropriate time frame to wait until making the postponement. We hope the advance notice still gives you plenty of time to adjust your schedule.

Once again we would like to thank Shaun Finley, PGA and The Oaks for giving us the flexibility to let this situation play out.

Information on a reschedule date and refund process will be sent out next week. Until that notice is sent out we will not be issuing any refunds.